This keto bacon broccoli cheese soup is delicious and the whole family will enjoy! Perfect for these cold wintery days.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of my favorite soups, but it’s typically high in carbs. Like everyone else, I am trying to cut back on the carbs and unnecessary ingredients. I may have cut out the carbs in this soup, but I certainly didn’t cut out any flavor!
How to make Keto Bacon Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
- Place large pot on medium heat. Melt butter and saute garlic & onions.
- Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream.
- Stir in broccoli.
- Cover and cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir in cheese.
- Continue to cook for about 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and top with more cheese, broccoli and bacon.