Life can be mundane, boring and not always go as planned. But even in the chaos of life, we can find joy in the everyday! Whether it’s a simple weeknight recipe, staycation ideas or ways to get outdoors and explore with the kiddos we can find joy together!
I’m Chastity Beene, mama to Carson – welcome to A Cowboy’s Life! I focus to live an intentional life and find joy in the everyday.
A little more about me:
- I can be bribed easily with a glass bottle of Coke. Seriously, it’s my weakness.
- I have spent countless hours on YouTube learning all the different baits for large mouth bass and researching the best fishing holes for my little cowboy.
- I’m addicted to chapstick.
- I’m a sucker for a good romance novel.
- We love to travel and my son has the same sense of adventure and is constantly studying his globe and dreaming up our next travel destination.
- I almost always have my DSLR camera with me. I love to photograph our adventures, recipes I cook and of course documenting everything my son does.
Meet the Cowboy:
This is Cowboy Carson! His day is not complete unless he has jumped in a mud puddle or has dirt caked under his finger nails. Being outdoors is completely his element and is a chatter box that can argue his way out of any situation.