Life can be mundane, boring and not always go as planned. But even in the chaos of life, we can find joy in the everyday! Whether it’s a simple weeknight recipe, staycation ideas or ways to get outdoors and explore with the kiddos we can find joy together!
I’m Chastity Beene, mama to Carson and became a widow in 2016. Becoming a widow at 34 certainly wasn’t in our plans – but I focus to live an intentional life and find joy in the everyday.
A little more about me:
- I can be bribed easily with a glass bottle of Coke. Seriously, it’s my weakness.
- Since my husband’s passing, I have spent countless hours on YouTube learning all the different baits for large mouth bass and researching the best fishing holes for my little cowboy.
- I’m addicted to chapstick.
- I’m a sucker for a good romance novel.
- We love to travel and my son has the same sense of adventure and is constantly studying his globe and dreaming up our next travel destination.
- I almost always have my DSLR camera with me. I love to photography our adventures, recipes I cooked and of course documenting everything my son does.
Meet the Cowboy:
This is Cowboy Carson! His day is not complete unless he has jumped in a mud puddle or has dirt caked under his finger nails. Being outdoors is completely his element and is counting down the days until we move to a ranch. He’s a chatter box and can argue his way out of any situation.