This soup is perfect for cold winter nights. It tastes like a cheeseburger and full of flavor that you won’t even miss the bun!
This hearty soup is perfect for cold nights! It’s easy to make and tastes amazing! It’s also Keto friendly, which is great for those that are watching their carb intake.
How to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- 6 slices of bacon
- 12 oz ground beef
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp spicy mustard
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 slices dill pickle, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Cook bacon until done. Once cooled, chop and set aside.
- In same pan you fried bacon, cook ground beef until done.
- In a pot add all the spices and butter. Let cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in the broth, tomato paste, mustard, cheese and cream cheese.
- Once cream cheese has melted, add in heavy cream and pickles.
- Add in beef and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with shredded cheese, bacon, onion, pickle slices and bacon.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
Use this recipe to create a crockpot soup loaded with ground beef, cheese & bacon! Full of flavor and oh so tasty.
This time of year can be hectic, so being able to use the crockpot has been a time saver.
Add all the ingredients into the slower cooker except for the bacon and ground beef. Cook on slow for 8 hours. One hour before you are ready to serve, cook the ground beef and bacon, then add to the crockpot.
The soup tastes and smells amazing!
More posts you may enjoy: