Shrimp lasagna rollups are loaded with shrimp, ricotta cheese and covered in alfredo sauce.
I don’t make pasta very often with Alfredo. But last week, I made a simple Alfredo pasta for dinner. My son declared that he will only eat pasta with the white sauce. Kids are so weird!
But lucky for him, I enjoy making these Alfredo rollups. And after I saw he devoured everyone of them on his plate, looks like this recipe will be on our regular meal rotation.
How to make shrimp lasagna rollups
- 8 box lasagna noodles
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1 bottle alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large skillet, melt butter and cook shrimp until they turn pink.
- While shrimp is cooking, cook noodles in large pot until the are al dente.
- Once noodles are done, lay noodles flat and let them cool.
- In a small bowl mix the shrimp, mozzarella, ricotta cheese and parsley.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the noodles and roll.
- Repeat until all noodles are rolled. Place noodles in a baking dish.
- Pour alfredo sauce on top of noodles. Top with mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is simple to make and a great alternative to regular lasagna. Plus I like that it can be made in under 40 minutes. Sever with this chopped salad recipe and you have the ultimate dinner!
In a time crunch? You can prep the lasagna dish, cover with tinfoil and store in the refrigerator. Then when you are ready to cook, remove the tinfoils and place in the oven.
This lasagna isn’t the only pasta dish we make on repeat. My pizza pasta salad is a fun recipe that makes an easy lunch you can enjoy all week long.