These easy cheesy Cheddar Bacon Keto Biscuits can be made ahead of time and served with your favorite soup or with any meal!
This low carb friendly bread is loaded with cheddar, ranch dressing and bacon. Top it with melted butter and you have the best bread recipe ever.
Cutting carbs or simply looking for a great bread recipe, then look no further! This recipe can make individual biscuits or a large loaf. Both ways taste amazing.
Cheddar Bacon Keto Biscuits
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Ranch dressing mix
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Bacon, chopped & cooked
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a large bowl, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and well mixed.
- Add in almond flour, ranch dressing packet, eggs and baking powder.
- Add cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir until well mixed.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- Divide dough into 10-12 balls and place in pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Cook to 15-20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Brush biscuits with melted better and sprinkle on dried parsley.
- Serve warm.
This is an easy bread recipe and great for when you are in a hurry and don’t have tome to mess with a recipe that requires yeast.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 836mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g
Keto Bacon Broccoli Cheese Soup – delicious and the whole family will enjoy! Perfect for cold wintery days.
Air Fryer Salisbury Steak – Topped with thick brown gravy is a perfect kid friendly dish that tastes amazing and is easy to make.
Baked Pork Chops – Find out how to turn this southern classic dish into a nutritious meal with the same great taste. And it’s KETO friendly!
Place leftover biscuits in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can warm them up in the over or air fryer to give them a crispy texture.