These meatloaf muffins are a fun twist on this classic dinner recipe!
Meatloaf Muffins are individual sized dish that is filled with ground beef, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Meatloaf is an easy one pot dish that everyone devours. It’s a mixture of ground beef, cheese and bread crumbs formed into individual muffins.
Then glazed with a spicy and tangy sauce. It’s a family favorite that has been made on repeat lately! It’s a perfect weeknight dinner recipe.
How to make Meatloaf Muffins
- ground beef
- Parmesan cheese
- egg, beaten
- Worcestershire sauce
- seasoned salt
- minced parsley
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp spicy mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, season salt and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup and spicy mustard. Set aside.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly divide the meatloaf into 12 ball and place in the muffin tin.
- Top each meatloaf with the ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Top with additional parsley if desired and served with favorite veggies.
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
Air Fryer Meatloaf Muffins
To make this recipe in the air fryer, you will need silicone baking cups. Add ingredients in the silicone baking cups and place in air fryer. Cook at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
The outside should be nicely browned when finished cooking. Serve with these loaded French fries for the ultimate meal.
Can I freeze meatloaf cupcakes? Absolutely! Place leftover meatloaf in an air tight container or freezer bag. Can reheat in the microwave or air fryer to make it a little crispy.
What other toppings can I use? If you aren’t a fan of ketchup, you can switch up the topping with grape jelly or barbecue sauce.
Can this be made in a loaf pan? Of course! I make the mini muffins because I outside is my favorite part.
Plus my son thinks these are more fun. But to make in the loaf pan, simply form the meat mixture into the load pan and bake for 1 hour.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 470mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 24g