Air Fryer Salisbury Steak Recipe topped with thick brown gravy is a perfect kid friendly dish that tastes amazing and is easy to make. Serve with a delicious side dish and you have a great dinner recipe!
I don’t know about you, but quick, easy and simple recipes are always a family favorite.
We eat a lot of beef because it’s something I always have stocked in the freezer. But I get bored with all the basic ground beef recipes and like to switch it up. This Salisbury Steak recipe is perfect. It’s a kid approved dinner which means no complaining!
Air Fryer Salisbury Steak Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- Package of brown gravy mix
- Using your hands, make 4 small, thin patties.
- Place patties in the air fryer and set temperature to 400.
- Brown the patties on both sides, working in batches as needed.
- In a large skillet, combine the water and brown gravy mix. Simmer while hamburger patties are cooking.
- Add the hamburger patties to the skillet and let simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture has thicken.
- Serve immediately
- I served the meat with cauliflower mashed potatoes because it’s my favorite and my son can’t tell the difference. It’s the only way I could ever get him to eat cauliflower!
Side dishes that go great with this ground beef recipe:
If you want to add even more flavor to the dish, you can add slice mushrooms to the sauce and mix onions in the hamburger patty. My son doesn’t like cooked onions or mushrooms, so we go for a more simple recipe.
Is this a low carb or keto friendly dish?
Yes, this is a great low carb recipe! It also heats well in the microwave and tastes great as leftovers. This crustless taco pie and beef taco casserole are other great low carb recipes that use ground beef.