This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SuperCrispyMealHero #CollectiveBias
This brisket loaded fries are perfect for feeding a hungry crowd. With just a few ingredients, it’s easy to whip up this delicious dinner.
One of our favorite go-to meals is brisket loaded fries made with Grown In Idaho Super Crispy Shoestring Fries. When made with leftover brisket, it only takes a few minutes to make and is delicious! Piled high with all my favorite ingredients, this recipe is on repeat in my kitchen this summer.
How to make Brisket Loaded Fries
- Leftover Brisket (Great way to use leftovers!)
- Grown In Idaho Super Crispy Shoestring Fries
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup chipotle sauce
- Place half a bag of Grown In Idaho Super Crispy Shoestring Fries in cast iron skillet. Cook at 420 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Once cooked, add brisket, shredded cheese and bake for about 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven. Top fries with pico de de gallo, jalapeno slices, cilantro and drizzle with chipotle sauce.
I like all my dishes with extra spice, so you can always leave off the extra jalapeno slices to make the dish mild. Or you can even change up the recipe a bit and make it with Grown In Idaho Crispy Potato Puffs.
I prefer to use Grown In Idaho Super Crispy Shoestring Fries with this recipe. The fries have a super crispy outside and fluffy inside. Plus they have an amazing taste & quality straight from the farm.
The potatoes are 100% grown in Idaho, but lucky for you they can be found at your local Kroger store! For a limited time you can SAVE $1.00 on ONE (1) Grown in Idaho Product at Kroger stores with digital coupon. While supplies last.