This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
Show the family how much you love them this Valentine’s Day by making Creamy Salmon Pasta with Spinach. It’s the perfect special occasion meal and is ready in about 45 minutes.
I’ll take any excuse to change up our typical weekday dinning. A Valentine’s dinner is a perfect for such an occasion. I prefer to eat at home around Valentine’s Day because most restaurants are extremely busy and I certainly don’t have time to wait for a table.
The best thing about this pasta recipe is that both adults AND kids will devour this meal. The combination of ingredients makes for a delicious creamy sauce over the pasta.
This creamy pasta dish is made by combining Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce with the Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce to create a savory Rosa sauce.
READ NEXT: 12 Amazing Pasta Recipes
How to make Creamy Salmon Pasta with Spinach
- 2 4oz salmon fillets
- 12 oz linguine
- 6 oz spinach
- 1 jar Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Lemon wedges, optional
- Preheat oven and bake salmon according to package instructions.
- In a large pot, cook linguine until al dente.
- In a large skillet add Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce and the Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain linguine and add to skillet.
- Add spinach and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Remove salmon fillets from oven and cut into large chunks over the pasta.
- Plate the pasta, garnish with lemon wedges and serve!
The Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce is made with organic ingredients such as tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and Romano cheese which are also non-GMO. The Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce is made with organic cream, whole milk, red butter and aged Parmesan and Romano cheese. The combination of the two sauces creates a creamy and savory Rosa sauce. The Rosa sauce is what really brings out the flavor in this dish!
Bertolli sauce is a fantastic way to bring more flavor to your pasta dishes. This creamy pasta dish is pure comfort food! The linguine is perfectly matched with the creamy rosa sauce.
Salmon Spinach Pasta
This simple, yet impressive salmon and spinach pasta recipe is great for a date night at home. Seafood always seems like it’s a fancy meal, even when it’s easy to make and made at home. Serve it with these homemade cheddar biscuits.
Baked salmon combinded with a delcious pasta in a flavorable cream sauce makes for the ultimate dinner. Adding in spinach to the recipe gives it a little more added flavor.
It’s also perfect for leftovers! You can add leftover salmon to this dish. Or if you have leftover Creamy Salmon Pasta with Spinach, then place the food in an air tight container and heat up in the microwave the next day.
Here are a few recipes that your family will enjoy:
- Rosa Cheese Tortellini Pasta Bake
- Rosa Chicken Bake
- Chicken & Peas Rosa Gnocchi
- Creamy Rosa Caprese Gnocchi with Blistered Tomatoes
- Sausage, Peppers and onions with Creamy Rosa Polenta
Enjoy Valentine’s Day at home with your family
These sauces are great for date night meals or a simple and delicious weeknight dinner with the family. Be sure to check out more information and dinner ideas at the Bertolli® website.
Leave a Reply