This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelTe #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias
This fizzy peach jalapeño mocktail is a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy this summer. The days are getting longer and the temperatures are starting to climb, which can only mean one thing…Summer! Summertime brings weekend getaways to the beach, backyard barbecues and margaritas on the patio.
Hover over this photo to shop SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè at Walmart. Speaking of drinks on the patio, this fizzy peach jalapeño mocktail is perfect for such an occasion. The mixing of the refreshing peach and spicy jalapeño makes it a fantastic combination. This fizzy peach jalapeño mocktail is suited for all ages and is easy to make. Made with SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè that I ordered online from Walmart and had it delivered to my house. It’s new at Walmart and can be found in stores or online. They also have a Limone &tè flavor that I can’t wait to try!
How to make Fizzy Peach Jalapeño Mocktail
- 5 cans SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè
- 1 cup peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 4 cups ice
- Place 4 cups of ice into pitcher.
- Pour in 5 cans of SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè into the pitcher.
- Pour in the sugar, limes, jalapeños and peaches into the pitcher. Stir until well blended.
- Run a lime slice around the top rim of the 4 glasses to moisten.
- Place the chili powder on small plate. Turn the glass over, press the wet glass rim around the chili powder. Repeat with the other 3 glasses.
- Fill glasses with the Fizzy Peach Jalapeño Mocktail.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and enjoy!
The SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè is made with organic ingredients, tea extract and Italian fruit juice. Whether you mix in mocktails or pour into a glass of ice, you’ll enjoy the combination of tea extract, organic sugar, light carbonation and the juice of peaches from Italy. And it only has 50 calories per can! This tasty mocktail is so easy, yet so satisfying. I can see many hot summer days in my future with me sitting on the patio with a glass of Fizzy Peach Jalapeño Mocktail in hand. Cheers!
Looking for more tasty drinks? Check out these posts:
name generator says
I love everything with peach! Thank you for sharing the recipe. I can’t wait to try it!