These heart shaped Valentine’s Brownie pops are the perfect treat! These brownie pops are perfect for any party, easy to make and irresistible.
Brownies are probably my sons favorite dessert dish. Because of this, I don’t make them very often because he simply can’t restrain himself! But when he begged me to make brownies this past weekend, I gave in to his request and decided to make them Valentine’s themed.
These Valentine’s brownie heart pops are great for class parties, special treats for your love or for your girlfriends.
I made these with boxed brownies, but I’m sure they taste even better when made from scratch – but I had the mix on hand and made my life easier!
How to make Valentine’s Brownie Heart Pops
What you need:
- Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Red icing
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Put all ingredients in mix and stir.
- Place in greased baking pan and cook for about 25 minutes.
- When cooled completely, use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the hearts.
- Place a popsicle stick at the end of the heart.
- Drizzle on red icing, serve and enjoy!
These fun, easy to make treats are perfect to serve at your next get together. Give them a try – I’m sure your family will enjoy them as much as mine does!
Do you bake for Valentine’s Day? What are your favorite desserts?