Love pizza, but not all the carbs?! You are going to love this Bacon Pepperoni Keto Pizza.
Quick weeknight dinners are my favorite! That’s why my family really likes this easy keto pizza recipe. It can be made in under 20 minutes and can add any toppings you want. This pizza is always a hit.
What I like about this pizza is that I always have the ingredients and even those not on the keto diet enjoy it. It’s a win, win.
This particular recipe is made with “fat head” dough, and only takes about 5 minutes to mix together and cook.
How to make Bacon Pepperoni Keto Pizza
- shredded mozzarella
- almond flour
- cream cheese
- Garlic salt
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- marinara sauce
- In a medium size bowl, add the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg.
- Using wet hands (to avoid the dough sticking to you), spread out the dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread out the marinara sauce, bacon and pepperoni.
- Bake for another 5 minutes and serve.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 586mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 15g
My son is the pizza connoisseur and he devours this pizza. Not only is it super fun to make (great for kids that like to help), but you can add as many ingredients as want. The possibilities are endless!