Love pizza, but not all the carbs?! You are going to love this Bacon Pepperoni Keto Pizza.
Quick weeknight dinners are my favorite! That’s why my family really likes this easy keto pizza recipe. It can be made in under 20 minutes and can add any toppings you want. This pizza is always a hit.
What I like about this pizza is that I always have the ingredients and even those not on the keto diet enjoy it. It’s a win, win.
This particular recipe is made with “fat head” dough, and only takes about 5 minutes to mix together and cook.
How to make Bacon Pepperoni Keto Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Garlic salt
- 15-20 Pepperoni
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- In a medium size bowl, add the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg.
- Using wet hands (to avoid the dough sticking to you), spread out the dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread out the marinara sauce, bacon and pepperoni.
- Bake for another 5 minutes and serve.
Like everyone else, I am trying to cut back on the carbs and unnecessary ingredients. I may have cut out the carbs in this pizza recipe, but I certainly didn’t cut out any flavor!
My son is the pizza connoisseur and he devours this pizza. Not only is it super fun to make (great for kids that like to help), but you can add as many ingredients as want. The possibilities are endless!