These are my favorite easy and healthy breakfast smoothies. It’s the perfect way to get in fruits and veggies first thing in the morning. Plus they are the perfect on the go meal!
Smoothies are one of the easiest ways to get a nutritious breakfast. I make smoothies about 5 times a week and never get bored with. There are so many varieties and it’s easy to change up the flavors.
Here are my favorite Healthy Breakfast smoothies
- Peanut Butter Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie – is one way to satisfy your peanut butter cravings. It tastes great and keeps you full for hours!
- Mixed Berry Smoothie – Power up your day with this refreshing and gut healthy mixed berry smoothie that is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or tasty snack.
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie – Calling all smoothie lovers! Here’s a delicious and nutritious smoothie to start the morning or for an afternoon snack.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl – This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl is great for breakfast, a snack and even dessert! You can change up the flavor by adding your favorite toppings!
- Green Smoothie – Need a boost of energy to get you through the day? Then start your morning with this delicious and healthy green smoothie.
- Peanut Butter Green Smoothie – This smoothie will keep you energized and ready to conquer the day.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – This light and fruity smoothie is the perfect on the go breakfast.
Do you start your mornings off with a smoothie? What is your favorite recipe?nutritious