This Candy Corn Hot Chocolate recipe is an easy, delicious drink that your whole family will enjoy!
Fall is HERE and I couldn’t be more excited! Ok, well it’s fall in the since that it’s September. We are still experiencing hot temperatures and spending weekends in the pool.
But my hopes are that if I keep making fall inspired recipes it will be sweater weather before I know it! A girl can dream, right?
This Candy Corn Hot Chocolate is always a treat for my son. Plus it’s perfect to serve at school parties, after a night of trick or treating or while sitting around the bonfires in the backyard.
This hot cocoa goes great with all the festive, holiday treats I’ve been baking. Plus you can make on the stove top or in the crockpot – so versatile!
How to make Candy Corn Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bag white chocolate morsels
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Add the water and candy corn to a microwave dish. Place in microwave for 2 minutes and stir after 1 minute.
- In a large pan add the milk, heavy cream, white chocolate morsels and the melted candy corn.
- Stir until everything is melted and well mixed. Heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into cups, garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and more candy corn.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 667Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 0gSugar: 86gProtein: 12g
It’s a fun and festive way to enjoy hot chocolate this Halloween season! The mix of warm milk and candy corn make it such a delicious drink.