These peanut butter banana bonbons are the perfect sweet treat. You can’t feel guilty eating fruit, even when it’s dipped in chocolate.
Healthy or not, this is my favorite way to eat bananas. Plus, it’s also the only way I can get my son to eat bananas.
How to make Peanut Butter Banana Bonbons
3 large bananas
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup peanuts, crushed
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Cut bananas into large chunks.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave – stir until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter on banana piece, top with another banana piece to make a sandwich.
- Place popsicle sticks in each sandwich .
- Dip banana piece in the melted chocolate.
- Then immediately dip in crushed peanuts.
- Place on wax paper and freeze for 1 hour or until chocolate is hardened.
- This is a fantastic dessert and somewhat guilt free. And oh so delicious!