Don’t want to spend the evening sitting around the campfire? No worries, this amazing s’mores dessert pizza can be made indoors!
So here is what you need for a M&M’s® S’mores Dessert Pizza:
1 can refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup M&M’s® Coffee Nut (It’s ok if you add a little more)
1 cup chopped graham crackers
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust and press into pie pan.
- Remove excess from edge.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the marshmallows, then graham crackers, M&M’s® Coffee Nut and then drizzle on chocolate syrup.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows turn a golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
It’s simple and oh so yummy! Grab a slice of the dessert, cup of coffee, curl up on the couch and enjoy.