received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinion. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
This Beef Tagliata recipe is amazing! A bed of greens, drizzled with Le Stagioni d’ Italia Olive Oil and topped with a juicy steak! Makes for a delicious dinner salad.
You really can’t go wrong with a good steak. Add it to the top of a great salad and you have the perfect dinner recipe.
Adding a protein, like a steak, is the perfect way to get even the pickiest eater to eat their greens. Plus this dish will keep everyone full, satisfied, and begging for seconds.
How to make Beef Tagliata Recipe
- Beef steaks
- Le Stagioni d’ Italia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crushed black peppers
- Dried mixed herbs
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Rocket (Or other salad greens)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brush steaks with olive oil, sprinkle with pepper, and mixed herbs.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Add steaks and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side (cook longer if wanting a more well-done steak).
- Set steaks aside.
- Combine the juices from the steak pan, remaining olive oil, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place greens on serving dishes or individual plates.
- Top the salad with the steak and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
Why cook with Le Stagioni d’ Italia
Their 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil offers a robust flavor of artichoke and almond.
The Flavor Your Life campaign aims to educate North American consumers about authentic extra virgin olive oil from Europe. Empowering consumers by educating them about the rich history and delicious properties that these oils display.
A quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil such as Le Stagioni d’ Italia is great when making salad dressings or for cooking vegetables or proteins due to its high smoke point.
This is the steak salad of your dreams! It’s loaded with a juicy steak, a hearty helping of greens, and an olive oil dressing. It makes a delicious healthy lunch or dinner salad!