This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPizzaCombo #CollectiveBias
The beginning of the year means only one thing in our house – FOOTBALL! With big college football bowl games and upcoming Big Game parties I have to plan our meals accordingly. I don’t want to spend my time making dinner in the kitchen and miss any of the excitement from the games.
When its game day or just a busy night with no time to cook dinner (or simply don’t have the energy) I head to my local Sam’s Club Café to pick up the Coca-Cola & Pizza Bundle. The $13.98 combo includes a 16 inch pizza, cheesy breadsticks, cookies and 2L of Coca-Cola. It’s a win-win for everyone – I have someone else cook dinner for me and I serve my guys their favorite meal.
I served our Coca-Cola in these football themed mason jars:
White spray paint
Directions to make football glasses:
- Place painters tape around entire jar. Make sure to cover the top so that paint does not get inside glass.
- Draw an outline of the laces – or whatever design you choose.
- Carefully cut out design using the X-Acto knife.
- Spray paint where you cut out the design.
- Once paint is completely dry, remove all tape from jar.
- Pour a glass of ice cold Coca-Cola and enjoy!
So whether you are looking for a quick, easy and delicious meal for busy nights or need great food to serve while entertaining guests for parties, Sam’s Club Pizza Bundle is the way go! So grab your favorite slice of pizza, football mason jar and go cheer on your favorite team to win.
What do you like to eat and drink during football season?