I am one of those type of people who like to be organized and prepared for my day and week. I typically have a weekly dinner menu, which makes grocery shopping quick and easy. But sometimes life happens and I don’t have time to make the dinner I had planned. So I always keep certain ingredients in the house so that I can always whip up a quick, tasty and healthy meal for my family.
This chicken pasta pizza recipe is something I can make within 30 minutes and help us from being tempted to pick up fast food. Not only is it easy to prepare, but is packed full of protein and flavor. You can’t go wrong with Tyson chicken knowing that it’s made with 100% natural ingredients, white meat chicken and no preservatives.
How to make Chicken Pizza Pasta Bake
3 cups pasta
1 cup pasta sauce
1/2 cup Wish-bone® Regular Italian Dressing (Did you know this is the #1 Italian Dressing?)
1 cup pepperoni
3/4 cup shredded pizza cheese
1/4 cup chives
1/2 cups onions, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Place Tyson Chicken Strips Breasts on pan.
- Drizzle with Wish-bone Italian Dressing on top of chicken.
- Place in oven and heat at 450 for 15 minutes.
- In large baking dish, add pasta and stir in pasta sauce, pepperoni, onions and chives.
- Top with chicken strips and sprinkle on cheese.Bake in over at 450 for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast and enjoy!
Parenting Patch says
This looks like a delicious and fairly simple recipe to make. I love the idea of combining chicken pasta and pizza!
Janet Krugel says
This pizza pasta dish looks amazing and would be something my son would definitely eat with the family. Thank you for the recipe! [client]
I can't remember the last time I made a pasta bake. Must not have been too good if it has been this long. Yours looks tons better!