These patriotic pinwheels are the perfect party favor or centerpiece for your summer entertaining.
Summer crafting is my jam. It’s basically the only time of year that I have time to sit down and create fun and festive crafts. So I like to take full advantage of my craft time!
Seeing that July 4th is one of my favorite holidays, I thought I would whip up these cute Americana pinwheels. I can never have too many summer decorations.
How to make Patriotic Pinwheels
- Patriotic scrapbook paper
- Paper Straws
- Hot Glue
- Glue Stick
- Cut out scrapbook paper into 6”x6” squares.
- Glue 2 piece of paper together so that it’s double sided.
- Fold each corder to the opposite corned so that the creases make an X.
- Cut from the corner along each crease until about 1/2 in away from the center.
- Take the bottom left corner of each triangle and glue to the center of the paper.
- Then use a push pin button or hot glue a button to the center of the pinwheel.
- Hot glue the straw to the back of each pinwheel.
These patriotic pinwheels are really so simple and turned out so cute! They look fantastic in a bouquet of flowers, a patriotic mantel decoration or to make a fun Fourth of July wreath. The possibilities are endless.