Donuts and flowers might be two of my most favorite things. Combine them together and you have the cutest centerpiece for your donut valentine’s day party!
I was never a huge fan of Valentine’s Day (or any Hallmark holiday for that matter) until I had my son. Now I want to celebrate every little holiday so that I can make that day as special and fun as I can. By simply adding festive napkins, drinks out of cute glasses and a craft to go along with the theme, can turn any typical day into a party! And of course donuts – they make everything better.
This donut flower bouquet is the perfect valentines treat for friends or to make into a bouquet.
Here is how to make a donut flower bouquet
Donut Party Lollipops
Hot glue gun
- Cut out petal designs and hole the size of the lollipops in the center of each paper.
- Cut out several leaves.
- Hot glue the flower petal on top of the lollipop.
- Place on the leaves to end of the sticks using hot glue to complete the flower.
- Arrange the flowers in a vase to be displayed.
For the donut party I ordered a few supplies from Oriental Trading:
- Clear Glass Milk Bottles
- Gold happy Valentine’s Day napkins
- Red square dessert plates
- Long White Platter
- Wide white ceramic vase with gold trim
- Gold foil striped paper straws
- Donut party lollipops
- Super Paper Sheets
It’s so easy and simple to throw a little soiree at home when you add a few party supplies from Oriental Trading.
What about you? Are planning something special for Valentine’s day? Be sure to shop for all your party supplies at Oriental Trading.
*Thank you to Oriental Trading for providing items for my donut valentine’s day party!
More posts you may enjoy: