Don’t throw away those empty canned goods. You can turn them into an adorable flower vase and add this teacher appreciation printable tag!
You can never go wrong with flowers as a gift. Glam up the tin cans and add the teacher appreciation printable tag for an end of the year thank you gift. It’s guaranteed to brighten the teachers day.
How to make a DIY Tin Can Vase + Teacher Appreciation Printable Tag
- 1 Empty canned good
- double sided tape scrapbook paper
- craft scissors
- hole punch
- Remove any labels so that the can is completely smooth.
- Cut a strip of scrapbook paper that is the length and height of your can.
- Attached a long piece of double-sided tape to one end of the paper.
- Secure one end of the paper to the can, wrap it around and secure the other end with tape.
- Print out this teacher appreciation tag, cut out the tag, punch a hole at the top and attached it to a ribbon.
- Tie around the can.
- Then all you need to do is add water and flowers.
This craft only takes a few minutes to make and is an affordable gifts showing the teachers how much you appreciate them.
Leave a Reply