Hosting a 4th of July party? Spruce up your table with this easy and inexpensive Dollar Tree Patriotic Centerpiece.
Celebrating Independence Day is the top celebration this summer. I love hosting a party poolside with tasty drinks, delicious appetizers and festive decorations.
How to make a Dollar Tree Patriotic Centerpiece
- Glitter red hat
- Foam flag stars
- 3 mini US flags
- 2 small bouquets of flowers
- 1 glitter patriotic bow
- Red, white & blue weighted balloon centerpiece
- Twist tie
- Cut out a 2” hole in the middle top of the hat.
- Place the weighted balloon centerpiece in the hole, then arrange the rest of the supplies.
- Place the glitter patriotic bow around the arrangement and secure with a twist tie.
It’s so easy and I love how it turned out!
Of course you need some drinks and snacks to make it a party. I’ve teamed up with 2 of my favorite bloggers to share their 4th of July party must haves.
Julie from Julie Measures whipped up this delicious and festive Patriotic Bites. It’s the perfect party appetizer and is so tasty.
Shannon from Everyday Best created this refreshing Watermelon Keg cocktail. Isn’t the use of the watermelon genius? It certainly will be the hit of the party.
Are you hosting a 4th of July party? Be sure to make this centerpiece to spruce up the table!