This spicy Mexican Bruschetta is quick, simple and perfect for any party! It takes just a few ingredients and is the perfect appetizer for any occasion.
Living in Texas, it’s a requirement that you must enjoy Mexican food. I mean we pick the restaurants we want to eat at based on the chips and salsa.
This Mexican Bruschetta packs a punch. Made with fresh garden veggies and warm toast. Great for serving at an upcoming Cinco De Mayo party or even making it for a light lunch. No matter what occasion you make it for, you are going to enjoy it.
I don’t know about you, but I think fresh tomatoes taste best in pico de gallo! You can add it to so many dishes and it’s a great way to add flavor. This is such an easy bruschetta recipe and oh so tasty. If you’ve never had spicy Mexican Bruschetta, then you are in a for a real treat. It will definitely become your new favorite appetizer.
How to make Mexican Bruschetta
- 3 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 whole green onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice (2 small limes)Baguette
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- French Baguette
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Add ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Add more salt if needed.
- Slice baguette into slices.
- Add butter and toast until brown.
- Place a slice of avocado onto each piece of bread.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pico de gallo to each slice of bread.
- Top with queso fresco.
*Pico de gallo is best if you refrigerate and let marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
This spicy Mexican Bruschetta is great to serve as appetizers or as a light lunch. Buttered toast has never tasted so good!