compensated by Albertsons. All opinions are mine alone. #AStockUpSale
much as my son. He is always creating some craft on his own or asking me to
work on a project together. He is even know to say “save this for a craft”
whenever he is done with a bottle water. Silly boy!
General Mills products that are on sale until Thursday, October 13 (click here for promotional prices) and he asked if the cereal was to eat or for a craft. So
naturally I had to let him use some of the Cheerios for his art projects.
- Using the green paper, trim to use as grass and glue to the
bottom of the blue paper.
- Draw a tree with branches on the brown construction paper
and cut out. Then glue to the page.
- Using about 1/3 of the orange construction paper, cut around
the bottom to make it look like the leaves. Glue to the top of the tree.
- Add dots of glue around the orange leaves and glue on the
- Add little pieces of orange paper and Cheerios to the bottom
of the tree.
My son had so much fun doing this craft! We cut and glued
the tree and orange leaves, but I think older kids that have mastered scissors
could do entire craft alone. I think the best part of this project is getting
to eat the cereal.