- Using the green paper, trim to use as grass and glue to the bottom of the blue paper.
- Draw a tree with branches on the brown construction paper and cut out. Then glue to the page.
- Using about 1/3 of the orange construction paper, cut around the bottom to make it look like the leaves. Glue to the top of the tree.
- Add dots of glue around the orange leaves and glue on the Cheerios.
- Add little pieces of orange paper and Cheerios to the bottom of the tree.
My son had so much fun doing this craft! We cut and glued the tree and orange leaves, but I think older kids that have mastered scissors could do entire craft alone. I think the best part of this project is getting to eat the cereal.