How is it already October?! I can’t believe in a few short weeks, it will be Halloween and our neighborhood will be filled with adorable
kids running around in search of candy. I’m not a big fan of dressing up for Halloween, but I do enjoy passing out lots of candy to the cute trick or treaters.
Black lunch sack
4 white pipe cleaners
Black construction paper
- Take the lunch sack and cut the top so that it’s a half circle.
- Hole punch 2 holes on each side of the bag. Place the pipe cleaners through the holes to create the legs.
- Cut out a circle from the construction paper and glue to the top of the bag to create the head.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Create a smile or mouth using paper leftover from the bag and glue to the face.
- Add the Hershey Candy and you now have an adorable spider goodie bag.
Walmart has aisles of candy and Halloween costumes out already, so this weekend I picked up a couple of BIG bags of Hershey variety candy. These bags are the perfect size for parties or handing out to your little visitors.