These awesome boredom busters are great activities for kids!
Home with school kids for unforeseeable future? These boredom busters are fun ways to keep kids engaged and entertained without technology.
These indoor kid activities are fun to do on rainy days or breaks between school work.
Boredom Busters for Kids
- DIY Play dough – This 3 ingredients play dough is easy to make and will entertain your kiddos all afternoon. Made with ingredients found around the house, this DIY play dough is the easiest recipe around.
- DIY Painted Plate – This DIY hand painted plate is the perfect personalized keepsake! It’s a fun and simple craft that your kid makes that you will actually want to keep.
- Skittles Science Experiment – No matter the age of the kid, they will enjoy this fun science experiment. Plus bonus points for getting to eat the leftover Skittles!
- Liberty Bell Craft – Have a child that loves all things history? Then this liberty bell craft is the perfect learning activity to go with the theme.
- Horse Toilet Paper Roll Craft – Your children are going to have a blast creating this fun and unique toilet paper roll horse craft. It’s made with supplies found around, easy to make and so adorable!
- Popsicle Stick Frame – Go through the craft box and find all the items you need to make this fun and easy craft.
- DIY Jet Pack – Upcycle everyday items around the house to create this fun and unique DIY Kids Jetpack!
- Easy Pinwheel Craft – It’s basically the only time of year that I have time to sit down and create fun and festive crafts. So I like to take full advantage of my craft time!
- Bug Hat Craft – Grab your craft supplies and headed to the backyard to make this caterpillar bug hat.
- DIY Art Robot – This DIY Art Robot is the perfect STEM project to do with kids at home.
- Sand Volcano – Using basic ingredients from the kitchen you can create this fun sand volcano with the kids.
- Footprint Duck Craft – This footprint duck craft is fun to make and is a great keepsake. It’s really easy to make and is adorable!
- Homemade Bouncy Balls – DIY bouncy balls that require you to make a little mess? Sign us up! These only take a few minutes to make and are super easy.