This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #livethefairlife #CollectiveBias
Milk has not always been my husbands friend. It took him almost his entire life to finally admit that he is lactose intolerant and has forced himself to reduce his dairy intake. He has put up with being uncomfortable for so long because he thought he didn’t have a choice if he still wanted to eat his favorite meals and snacks. But thankfully for fairlife, I am able to still cook dinner for him without making any sacrifices.
So I picked up fairlife at Kroger and was able to whip this summer corn chowder for him. I was happy to make the switch because not only does it have the same great taste as regular milk, but also has:
- 50% more protein than regular milk
- 30% more calcium than regular
- 50% less sugar (versus normal milk)
- No artificial growth hormones
- In a large pot bring the corn, potatoes and fairlife to a boil.
- In a pan, caramelize the onion and jalapeno then add to the chowder pot. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Fry the bacon, chop and set to the side.
- Spoon corn chowder into individual bowls and top with crispy bacon pieces. Serve immediately.
- Oh, and don’t forget to add a baguette! You know you can’t eat corn chowder without bread.
You can find more great recipes on the fairlife website. What recipes would you make using fairlife instead of regular milk?