It’s birthday month for my little Cowboy! So we decided to start off the celebration with a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie pizza. Honestly, I don’t celebrate his birthday all month. But seeing that he was born on Halloween and there is constant festivals or parties we are going to, we pretend it’s all for him.
This peanut butter chocolate chip cookie pizza is amazing and totally worth all the sugar, carbs and calories!
How to make peanut butter chocolate chip cookie pizza:
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips, divided
- ½ cup reeses pieces peanut butter candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl with mixer. Add in egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Gently mix in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pat dough out evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, melt ½ cup milk chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter chips.
- Spread melted chocolate over top of cookie pizza.
- Immediately top with candies and left over peanut butter chips.
- Cut, serve and devour!
This is the perfect dessert to serve at parties or simply to enjoy at home because it’s too good to share!