- Squeeze juice from lemons into a small bowl and set to the side.
- Cut the asparagus into small pieces and steam for about 5 minutes and let cool.
- Boil the edamame for 5 minutes, drain and set to the side.
- Place the chicken broth in a large pot and bring to a boil. Then add orzo pasta, bring back to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain orzo and place back in pot. Add the asparagus and edamame. Pour the lemon juice over the pasta and mix well.
- Serve with a fresh baguette and enjoy!
How do you use Swanson Chicken Broth in your summer dishes? Be sure to visit the Swanson Social Hub for more great recipe ideas!