This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayPartyPlanning #UncommonlyGood #CBias #CollectiveBias
Don’t you just love the holidays?! The decorations, activities, gift giving and of course the food. But what I’m not a big fan of is going to parties and dinners out on the town. Every place is too busy for me!
I prefer to have parties and get togethers at home. I feel as if it’s not stressful and everyone seems to enjoy the party more. Not to mention less expensive than going out.
To make party planning a little easier and to find the perfect recipes to create I downloaded the Keebler® Party Planner Live App (available on iPhone and Android). The app gives you access to playlists, shopping lists, mood boards, online invitations and recipes.
I made this Orange Glazed Grilled Chicken from the app and it is now one of my favorite appetizers.
1 small boneless, skinless chicken breast half (about 5 oz.)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon orange marmalade
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
4 ounces fresh goat cheese
24 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Place chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with flat side of meat mallet until 3/8-inch thick. Place chicken in resealable bag.
- In small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of the oil, lime juice, orange marmalade, crushed red pepper, salt and 1 clove of the garlic. Pour over chicken. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
- Cut roasted red peppers into thin strips. In small bowl toss together pepper strips, parsley, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining clove of garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 12 hours. Roll goat cheese into twenty-four 1/2-inch balls. Set aside.
- Drain chicken. Discard marinade. Grill chicken directly over medium heat for 8 to 11 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Crosswise cut chicken into thin strips.
- Arrange crackers on serving plate. Top each cracker with roasted pepper mixture, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with thyme. Serve immediately.
I had my shopping list on the app and headed to Sam’s Club to pick up ingredients for the recipe. I bought the Keebler® Entertainment Crackers Collection for the wide variety of crackers. You can save $1 off Keebler® Club Cracker products with the Instant Savings booklet at Sam’s Club.
With one purchase of any participating Keebler® crackers you can unlock a live party planner with the FREE Keebler® Party Planner Live App that will allow you to talk live with a party professional. Get personal advice to make sure your holiday party is perfect!
What are your holiday party plans this year? Let Keebler® help you with your party planning!