This is the easiest and most delicious keto bagel recipe! All you need are these 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to whip up these tasty bagels.
These bagels are delicious! Obviously they don’t taste the same as carb filled bagels, but I actually enjoy these more because they don’t upset my stomach. Unlike regular bagels that are filled with way too many ingredients.
Starting out on a low carb diet can be a bit of the drag. I know I’m still craving some of my favorite foods, especially bread. But finding quick and easy recipes to curb those cravings has been easier than I imagined.
This keto bagel recipe is so easy to make and only takes about 15 minutes. Plus it’s made with ingredients I always have on hand.
How to make 5 Ingredient Keto Bagels
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- cream cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flower and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together. Place in microwave for 2 minutes, stir at 1 minute.
- Mix together the flour mixer, cheese and eggs. (You can mix by hand or in a stand mixer.)
- Place dough in a donut pan or shape into the form of a bagel and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Then you can add your cream cheese and enjoy. Place leftovers in ziplock bag and store in the refrigerator for the next day or freeze. They taste great cooked in the toaster the next day!