These Peanut Butter Cookies are a combination of peanut butter and sugary goodness that are ready to be enjoyed in under 20 minutes!
These are seriously the easiest and most delicious peanut butter cookies. It’s the perfect cookie recipe to make with kids.
Cookies are always a good idea! Baking this peanut butter cookies taste amazing and will have your home smelling wonderful.
This is my go-to cookie recipe because it’s easy make and I always have ingredients on hand. These are great for parties, gifts or to bake when your kiddos are complaining of being bored.
Kids can bake these on their own or to make together while create fun memories together.
How to make the best peanut butter cookies
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat butter with granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix until combined. Slowly add in flour mixture, blending until combined.
- Using a 2 Tbsp cookie scoop, spoon dough and roll into a ball.
- Roll in sugar and place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Use a fork to press criss-cross marks.
- Bake in at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool on wire rack.
This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is delicious and so easy to make!
How to store peanut butter cookies
Room Temperature – You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days. Of course, they will last longer than that, but I think they taste the best up until this point.
Freezer – These cookies can also be placed in freezer bag and kept frozen for up to 3 months. Which is perfect when you need a last minute after school snack or need a dessert for a party.
But honestly, these cookies won’t last long. The only time I have to worry about storing them is when I make multiple batches!
Tools you’ll need to make this amazing cookie recipe
- Mixer – cookie dough can be tough when mixing by hand. Using my favorite KitchenAid Stand mixer makes the process simple.
- Baking sheets – Light or medium colored baking sheet helps give them that perfect golden brown color.
- Parchment paper – Not necessary, but perfect if you don’t feel like cleaning your baking sheets.
More Amazing Dessert Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza – peanut butter chocolate chip cookie pizza is amazing and totally worth all the sugar, carbs and calories!
- Brownie Pops – brownie pops are perfect for any party, easy to make and irresistible.
- Bacon Pancake Cupcakes – Bacon Pancake Cupcakes made with pancake mix, syrup and bacon is the perfect combination and irresistible.