This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GreenMountainGoodness
My day doesn’t begin until I drink my first cup of coffee. I need that extra bit of goodness to wakeup and get ready to conquer the day.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® has an amazing rich and smooth flavor that is great to start the morning with.
The best part is that they stand for goodness. They have teamed up with their suppliers to help with a high-quality seedling to plants, improve their farms which over 12,000 family members benefit from this.
Goodness always tastes better. And Walmart is the best place to get it!
I shop at Walmart because it saves me money and the Online Grocery Pickup is so convenient while making my life just a little bit easier.
Buying products from brands that are working to make the world a better place has always been important to me. That’s why I enjoy drinking Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and knowing they are doing their part to help others. Knowing their commitment to the community, drinking this coffee every morning is a reminder of why it’s important to make a commitment to mine.
Since my teenage years I have volunteered with different organizations for numerous causes. Honestly, I can’t imagine a life without volunteering. Not only am I helping make our community a better place, but it also reminds me of how blessed I am. Knowing that I have food on the table, clothes on my back and not living paycheck to paycheck.
Lately, my son and I have been volunteering at a warehouse where we package meals for families that is then sent to community food pantries throughout the United States. It’s a great feeling knowing that this simple act of selflessness will ensure that children in my city will not have to go to bed hungry.
It’s never too late to start volunteering and making an impact in your own city. There are numerous organizations as well as simple changes you can do on your own or as a family to make a difference.
Ways to give back in the community
- Local organizations – Many local organizations are always in need of volunteers and have a lot of service projects happening throughout the year.
- Food Bank – Food banks typically have several volunteer options that range from donating food, organizing the pantry, packing food and serving lunches.
- Clothing Donation Center – Donate your gently used belongings to a second-hand shop that goes to someone who may not otherwise afford it.
- Local city – Cities are always looking for volunteers to help with city wide clean ups, animal shelters and community centers.
- Parks – It’s easy to help clean up local parks and nature reserves. It’s also a great way to get kids involved. Everytime you go out in nature, bring a garbage bag and pickup any litter that you see along the trails.
*Keurig and K-Cup are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc., used with permission.
We received a new Keurig for Christmas. I am excited to try out this coffee. I am sure that Walmart has a blend that I like! #client