This post has been sponsored by Smithfield. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
These hash brown ham & cheese egg cups are perfect for busy mornings. With just a few ingredients, it’s easy to whip up this delicious breakfast.
One of my favorite go-to breakfast meals is hash brown ham & cheese egg cups made with Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Ham that I purchased from Kroger. Made with ingredients I always have at the house, this recipe is on repeat all year round.
Making this breakfast dish with Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Ham makes my morning go a little smoother. They are already precooked, which means less time spent cooking! It also give the dish an added hickory smoked flavor that is absolutely delicious!
Have busy mornings and no time to cook? I like to make a batch of these bite size breakfast casseroles on Sunday, that way I have breakfast ready for the week.
How to make Hash Brown Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
- 20 oz. frozen hash browns
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Ham, chopped. Can be either the sliced ham or full ham steak
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, add eggs and beat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, still in all ingredients together until mixed well.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Scoop hash brown mixture into each cup.
- Place into the oven and cook for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a butter knife to scrape around the edges, plate the dish, and enjoy!
Once cooled you can place them in a sealed container for 3 days in the fridge. The rest you can place in a ziplock freezer bag and place in the freezer. Then in the morning, all you have to do is take them out of the refrigerator or freezer and pop them in the microwave. Makes for a great on-the-go breakfast!
It’s reason enough to get your family to rise and shine!
Be sure to purchase the ham in the refrigerated section next time you are grocery shopping at Kroger. Or better yet, add to your cart now!