This keto breakfast pizza piled high with eggs, bacon, sausage and cheese makes for the ultimate breakfast. Loaded with flavor and made in under 20 minutes, this ultimate breakfast pizza will soon become your favorite morning recipe.
Who doesn’t love a good pizza? It’s an extremely versatile dish and this one is 100% kid approved. It’s great for breakfast, brunch and even brinner!
This is a great meal solution for when you are crunched
for time, but need to feed your family with something that they will all enjoy!
This is the ultimate guilt free pizza recipe! Made with fathead dough and topped with scrambled eggs, crunchy bacon, crumbled breakfast sausage and shredded cheddar cheese. You can also top it with diced jalapeños and avocado slices for added flavor.
Keto Breakfast Pizza
For the pizza crust:
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp cream cheese
6 slices of bacon
3 sausage patties, diced
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium size bowl, add the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg.
- Using wet hands (to avoid the dough sticking to you), spread out the dough onto a pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While dough is in the oven cooking, scramble eggs, cook bacon, sausage and set aside.
- Once dough is browned, top with scramble eggs, bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese.
- Cook for additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, cut pizza slices and serve!
Can you substitute any of the Keto Breakfast Pizza Ingredients?
Of course! That’s what is so great about pizza – it’s versatile. And if you have picky eaters in the house, you can always divide the pizza so that each side has different ingredients.
Other great ingredients that work for breakfast pizza:
red & green peppers
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 614mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 20g