Homemade keto supreme pizza is better than delivery! Not only is this recipe absolutely easy to make, but is low carb and delicious.
My son requests to have pizza at least once a week. And as much as I enjoy my pepperoni keto pizza recipe, sometimes I need a pizza with some veggies and added flavor.
Supreme Keto Pizza with Fathead Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Garlic salt
- 15 Pepperoni
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a medium size bowl, add the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond flour and egg.
- Using wet hands (to avoid the dough sticking to you), spread out the dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook at 425 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread out the marinara sauce evening on the dough.
- Top with the pepperoni, bacon, peppers and onions.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes and serve.
Supreme Keto Pizza
This low carb pizza dough is ridiculous easy to make. You can also double the recipe and freeze half so you can easily bake it later. This pizza also goes great with this pizza pasta salad as a side dish.
Making supreme keto pizza with fathead pizza crust is great for those on doing low carb or who want an easy dough recipe. I also use similar ingredients for my everything bagel recipe.
I like making homemade pizza because it’s an easy & tasty low carb recipe. Plus I always have ingredients on hand and can easily whip a meal I know my entire family will enjoy. Want pizza for breakfast? Then be sure to try out this keto breakfast pizza!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 16g