This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlaymobilxScoobyDoo #PLAYMOBIL #CollectiveBias
Playtime is vital for children. It’s how they learn and navigate the world. It allows them to improve their creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Having an unstructured downtime is important for them to not only learn how to entertain themselves but to explore and connect with the world through play.
When I saw the PLAYMOBIL® SCOOBY-DOO! Toys at Walmart, I knew I had to buy them for my son. They reminded me of how I enjoyed watching the iconic cartoon show on Saturday mornings as a child. Plus, they are the perfect toy to help develop cognitive and social skills.
The playsets are new to Walmart and available first at Walmart. You can easily find them in the toy section.
Hover over the image above to start shopping for PLAYMOBIL toys at Walmart!
Tips on Encouraging Imaginative Play
- Choose Great Toys – Toys that allow children to manipulate and for pretend play are our favorite. Kids certainly don’t want to be limited on how they can play.
PLAYMOBIL is always a hit with my son because they focus on attention to detail and have detailed features that really bring the characters to life.Every set includes a ghost card that can be read using the ghost card reader in the PLAYMOBIL SCOOBY-DOO! Mystery Machine.My son is already wanting to get more of the collectible SCOOBY-DOO! Ghosts. Each of the PLAYMOBIL SCOOBY-DOO! Mystery Figures are from episodes of the original cartoon series and you can collect them all!
- Declutter – Having too many options for a child can hinder their playing ability. This is when less is more. By reducing clutter and having a large open play area, it makes it easier for children to act out their fantasies and able to make the toys come to life.
- Get Outside – Bring out the imagination by heading outside. Let them climb trees, roll in the grass and let them bring their toys along for the ride. So what if they get dirty, it’s all part of the adventure!
- Turn Off Screens – Let kids come up with their own game or idea instead of letting a screen show them what to do. Give them an opportunity to be bored and want to play.
- Dress-Up in Character – Help your little ones come up with costumes that go along with what they want to play. Encourage them to think outside of the box and having props helps their imagination soar.
I love that my son can set up his own mysteries and adventures with PLAYMOBIL SCOOBY-DOO! Toys. The playtime possibilities are endless and they are the perfect toys for supporting imaginative play.
Leave a Reply