New Year’s Eve appetizers are a must when ringing in the new year! This Keto Bruschetta is the perfect snack for everyone regardless of what diet they are on.
You can’t go wrong with this cheesy, flavorful bruschetta. They will be enjoyed by all the guests and gone before you know it. So be sure to make several batches!
How to Make Keto Bruschetta
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 jalapenos, chopped
- 10 oz. cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tablespoon sized heaps of cheese onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in oven for about 7 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Transfer the cheese to a paper towel to cool.
- Mix together the jalapenos, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
- Place spoonful of tomato mixture onto cheese crips.
New Year’s Eve Appetizer
Finger foods make for the best New Year’s Eve appetizers. They are easy, delicious and the best bite-sized snack. Bruschetta is always my go-to because you can make them ahead of time and everyone enjoys them.
These party appetizers won’t disappoint! Place on a party tray and pass around the room for guests to arrive.
New Year’s Party Fun
In addition to having delicious finger foods on NYE, you also need fun decorations and great drinks. I love throwing parties and I love sharing a little bit of sparkle to bring in the new year with these
Julie at Julie Measures created these adorable Dollar Store DIY New Year Eve Ball Drop. It’s the perfect party to decor to help bring in the new year.
Shannon at Everyday Best mixed up these tasty 2 Ingredient Sparkly Apple Mocktails. Every party needs a drink that sparkles! And I love that both children and adults are able to enjoy this party beverage.
It’s easy to put together a fun and festive NYE party for guests by serving this Keto Bruschetta, decorating with this Dollar Store DIY New Year Eve Ball Drop and having party goers sip on this 2 Ingredient Sparkly Apple Mocktails.