This honey apple mocktail is perfect to serve at Thanksgiving dinner or other holiday parties. It’s great for everyone on your guest list.
Want a festive holiday drink to serve at parties without alcohol? This mocktail is great for any occasion! You can mix it up before the party have it chilled and ready to serve in the fridge.
How to make a honey apple mocktail
- 4 cups Sparkling Apple Cider
- 8 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 Apple
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Wash the apples and thinly slice them.
- In a large pitcher, stir in the apple cider and ginger ale.
- Fill glasses with apple mocktail mixture, add slices of apple and garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Serve and enjoy!
This honey apple mocktail is easy to make and will soon become your new favorite fall beverage.
Apple Cider Mocktail
The sparkling cider, honey and rosemary amps up the flavor of this drink and has it smelling and tasting amazing! Be prepared to make several batches of this for get-togethers, because your guest will want to keep their glasses full.
Be sure to check out my ultimate guide to hosting the best Thanksgiving dinner! This post is filled with recipes, crafts, tablescapes and more.