This Keto Salted Caramel Coffee recipe is the perfect drink for these crisp fall days.
Fall is finally here! There is a crisp cool breeze and the leaves are changing daily. I’m just kidding – it’s October in Texas and we still have another month before we are sitting around the bonfire in hoodies.
Regardless of the temperatures outside, it’s Fall in my house. The air conditioning is cranked high, the pumpkin spice candles are burning and I’m sipping on this Keto Salted Caramel Coffee made with Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup.
This salted caramel coffee is a tasty & enjoyable beverage but without all the guilt.
How to make Keto Salted Caramel Coffee
- 1 cup coffee
- 3 tbsp Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Swerve sweetener
- In a small skillet, whisk together 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, Swerve and 1 tbsp Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup. Let simmer for 7-10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Pour into a small bowl and set aside.
- Pour coffee into mug, add the Torani syrup and stir.
- Add whipped cream on top and drizzle on caramel sauce.
This coffee recipe is simple to make, but tastes like a gourmet drink but without all the calories. Definitely on you’ll want to enjoy all season long.
Using this syrup makes it so easy to make your favorite drink, but without all the sugar and carbs. Torani is easy to use and an added spoonful turns any coffee into an everyday treat!