Brinner might possibly be my favorite meal. It’s quick, easy and who doesn’t love pancakes?! I like having breakfast for dinner because everyone in my house will eat it without any complaints.
Having breakfast night is easy with Krusteaz’s tasty pancake and waffle mixes. In a recent survey, Krusteaz found that 90% of Americans say they eat breakfast for dinner, with more than half of respondents enjoying breakfast night once a month or more, and nearly a quarter eating breakfast for dinner once a week. Take one bite out of this strawberry shortcake mini stacks recipe and you will see why so many people like breakfast for dinner!
3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix (coupon here)
2 cups water
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Prepare 3 cups of pancake mix as directed. Pure 1/8 cup batter onto a griddle.
Cook at least 24 pancakes.
- Cook pancakes approximately 45 seconds to 1 minute per side, turning only once. Set aside.
- Whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Assemble by starting with 1 pancake then pipe or spread a tablespoon of filling on top of the pancake, top with a few slices of strawberry, then another pancake. Repeat to create another layer and create a stack.
- Recipe by Baker’s Dozen Member, Made It. Ate It. Loved It.
Want to whip up some of this goodness for yourself? Enter below for a chance to win the following:
- Two boxes of each of the following mixes: Buttermilk Pancake, Belgian Waffle, Chocolate Chunk Muffin and Honey Wheat
Pancake spatula, pancake griddle pan, squeeze bottle for pancake art and apron
- Breakfast Night recipes