This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChangingPrepaid #CollectiveBias
Stop searching for the perfect phone case! It’s easy to make this custom DIY phone case in under 30 minutes.
We all know that cell phones are a must have. But as much as I enjoy having a smartphone, I’m tired of having a $200 phone bill. Ridiculous! I need a phone plan that fits within my budget and of course a cute case to go along with it.
I recently decided to switch my phone carrier over to T-Mobile Simply Prepaid™. I went to my local Walmart, picked up the new T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Avant phone and for just $40 a month got 4G LTE data with unlimited talk and text. No more worrying about overage fees or an annual service contract. Prepaid customers no longer have to worry about slow data, spotty network or low selections of phones. Introducing Simply Prepaid™ is changing everything you know about wireless. Now it’s time to change prepaid.
Now that I have this great phone and affordable plan, I wanted to create a custom phone case. I carry this device everywhere I go – so might as well get the exact case I want!
Steps to make a DIY phone case:
- Measure the length and width of case, and add 1/2 inch
- Use the measurements to create & print your design (Or use scrapbook paper)
- Spread Mod Podge on outside of the case
- Wrap the paper around the case and press to make sure the paper is glued down
- Once completely wrapped, then spread a thin layer of Mod Podge over the paper
- Cut out holes for the camera, speaker and charger holes with an x-acto knife
- Enjoy your new custom phone case!