This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallWithATwist #CollectiveBias
I sure love relaxing Saturday evenings – especially when they involve watching football and delicious snacks. That’s exactly how we spent this last Saturday night. Our favorite college team was playing on the road, so we decided to make spicy queso over the bonfire and watch the game while curled up under the stars.
To make this easy, simple and mouth watering spicy queso you will need:
MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles
2 cans (10 0z) Diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
1 pkg (32 oz) blocked processed cheese
Large cast iron pot
Steps to make queso:
- Cut cheese into small squares and place into the pot.
- Add the cans of tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Place the pot over the fire and let cook until fully melted, stirring occasionally.
- While the queso is cooking, place one package of the MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles on a pan on medium to high heat. Set aside.
- Once cheese is fully melted and mixture is blended, transfer to a bowl and top with generous amounts of the Griller Crumbles.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
So next time you are Target, pick up a couple of MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles to add to your freezer staple. What I love about cooking with MorningStar is that it’s a product for everyone. This veggie cuisine can even be enjoyed by the meat-lovers in your life. Plus doesn’t everything taste amazing when cooking over an open fire?!
Do you ever cook over an open fire? What are your favorite dishes?