This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
- Place oil in pan and turn to medium-high heat.
- Wash tomatoes and then cut into ¼” slices.
- In a shallow dish, mix egg, milk and cornmeal together. On a small plate place panko crumbs. Dip a tomato slice in the egg mixture then cover with the panko crumbs.
- Place tomato in oil and fry each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on plate lined with paper towels. Serve hot with spicy jalapeno dip.