Just a few ingredients and you can have smooth, creamy homemade peach ice cream.
Making homemade ice cream always brings back childhood memories of when my dad would make a batch for us kids outside on the picnic table. I made some this weekend and added some fresh peaches to make the most delicious, sweet peach ice cream!
How to make homemade peach ice cream
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel peaches, remove pits and puree in food processor.
- In ice cream maker blend sugar, milk and cream.
- Once blended add in the peach puree.
- Churn for about 25 minutes.
- Scoop into cones, sprinkle on chopped pecans and enjoy!
Pin and share this recipe! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more great recipes!