This healthy no-churn Mixed Berry Ice Cream taste like Summer! It’s easy to make and is the perfect dessert to enjoy on hot days.
Ice cream is my weakness. Especially during the crazy hot summer months.
The taste of the creamy, smooth homemade ice cream is the perfect snack to enjoy poolside or in the afternoon with the kids.
You know what I don’t like about ice cream? All the extra calories and sugar that I don’t really need to be eating.
That’s why I like this healthy version. Plus it’s a great way to sneak in more fruit. Or if you have a picky eater, they won’t know that this dessert is actually good for them.
How to make no-churn Mixed Berry Ice Cream
- Shave the chocolate and set aside.
- In a large food processor, add the frozen fruit, yogurt, heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Pulse until the mixture is creamy and all the fruit is well mixed.
- Immediately scoop the ice cream into a bowl.
- Top with chocolate shavings.
- For a firmer ice cream, scoop ice cream onto a pan with parchment paper and freeze.
Don’t have any frozen fruit. No worries, simply peel and chop the fruit you have and place it in the freezer overnight.
This ice cream is so easy to make and is absolutely delicious!
It’s the perfect summer time dessert, but without the guilt.
I’m always looking for ways to sneak in fruit with my son. Summer desserts make it so easy.
Other homemade desserts that are great for summer:
Peach Ice Cream – Be sure to make a large batch because everyone will want two scoops!
Caramel Ice Cream – Made with only a few ingredients and topped with caramel sauce.
Strawberry Popsicles – Beat the summer heat with these fresh fruit popsicles.
Pin and share this recipe! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more great recipes!