This little boy of mine has my whole heart. I love being a mom to a boy – they are so wonderful. Sure he drives me nuts and is a bit crazy most of the time, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. My top favorite things about being a boy mom are:
- They are fun! My little guy is at full speed the entire day. Always rambunctious and silly. Love that he is full of joy and brings so much laughter into our house. He even starts his nightly prayers off by thanking God that everyday he has so much fun!
- Laughter. Did I mention how fun they are? I think one of Carson’s goal in life is to always making me laugh.
- Mamas boys. That boy is loyal to me as it gets. Sure he can be a little turd, but man he sure does give me the best hugs and kisses. As soon as you think you can’t take his craziness anymore, he melts into my arms and says the sweetest things.
- They are dirty. I thoroughly enjoy the fact that my little guy prefers to be outside. He loves digging in sand, hiking, playing in the mud and simply exploring nature.
- How hard they work. Carson wants to work – ALL THE TIME. They want to work and they want to do a great at it no matter the job.
- Protective. In spite of all the rough housing, they can be very chivalrous. I love their instinctive nature to protect and take care of me.