Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone.
In a few short weeks my family is packing up and heading
to San Diego for a week of fun in the sun. I can’t wait! But as I am preparing
my packing list, I thought I would share with you what I bring in my beach bag –
perfect for a day at the beach or waterpark.
the bare necessities. I refuse to carry endless bags and coolers – everything
we bring must fit into one bag. No need for a bucket of toys, several magazines
or electronics. Just enjoy the sunshine and beach with your family and friends!
Packing these minimal beach bag must-haves for your beach escape is essential:
- Beach towel
- Baby Powder – helps get sand off quickly and easily
- Phone – In a freezer bag to protect it from water and
ready for the beach! And if you are looking for a phone at a great price that
can also capture your vacation photos, then make sure you head to Walmart. The
Walmart Family Mobile service is $29.88 per month for Unlimited Talk, Text
& Data which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data. Plus plenty of phones to
Zinger – $29.88
- Galaxy Avant – $149.00 (was $199.99)
- ZTE ZMAX – $179.00 (was $199.88)
- Alcatel Fierce 2 – $99.88 (was $129.99)
- Alcatel Evolve 2 – $34.83 (was $59.88)
- LG 450- $29.88
- Microsoft Lumia 435- $49.88
- Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro- $64.88
- LG Leon LTE: $99.82
What are your
must-haves for a day at the beach?
plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however,
these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/fs1l or your
local Walmart for current pricing.